Translate

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hello Sweetie

Professor River Song would say that to the Doctor (I'm a big Doctorwho Fan too) so this is an early WIP  Wed, Lorelie is finished and painted but she needs a bra of some sort (thats the fun part, dressing her up and I'm also woking on her tail, someone dropped some green wrapping paper into my hot little hands and instead of using film I'm going for a paper tail that will be attached with glue and more glitter (that crap goes everywhere doesn't it, I have some in my eye right now and it hurts like the dickens)
this is Lorelie's old tail, I'll probably keep it and use it for something ....naaaa..it's going into the bin

and here is her new tail that will have to dry over night and then be attached


this is just the start of it, I didn't take a photo of what it looks like now because tomorrow will be the unveiling *it's drying*

so tomorrow we have dressing, display stand and Lorelei will be finished, then it's on to the Geisha Fae  and finally the wee beastie challenge *thats the werewolf*  so things are moving right along *about damn time too if I do say so myself*

so I'm off to beddy by cause 5:00 comes much too soon

I'm ok, after everything that's happened this weekend...I'm ok


Have a wonderful night


Marisa  :)


P.S. Thank you Victoria, you're a real pal   **HUGS**

No comments:

Post a Comment